Your iPhone has an update and it’s got some major bug fixes!
If you’ve been getting missed calls, it’s because a bug from iOS 13.1.2 caused phone calls to skip the ringing step and go straight to voice mail. Well, iOS 13.1.3 is out which has fixed this issue and a few more…
– Bluetooth connectivity issues in some vehicles is no longer a problem. Connections for Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets have also improved.
– App launches for games in the Games Center have improved efficiency.
– If you weren’t receiving notifications on Apple Watch, this issue is resolved. Pairing issues with your Apple Watch have also been fixed.
– A bug where apps failed to download after iCloud backup has been fixed. The same goes for voice memos that did not download after iCloud backup.
– Finally, no more missing important meeting invites via the Mail app! The bug that caused this is fixed.
One thing Apple hasn’t fixed in the new update is battery efficiency – you’re still going to feel like your battery is draining faster than it should.
Still haven’t updated to iOS 13? We’ve reviewed the newest and coolest features. Take a look at it here!