Got any questions about the iPhone 11 Pro Max? We’ve got the answers for you!
A iPhone 11 Pro Max costs between R14,999 and R24859.00 with a 12 month warranty on Phonetradr.
From top to bottom, it is 15.8cm x 7.7cm x 0.81cm.
You can get it in Midnight Green Space Grey, Silver, Gold.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6, the strongest display protector in smartphones today. It is also made on surgical-grade stainless steel, so you can have peace-of-mind that it is strong!
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is water resistant. It has a rating of “IP68” which means they are fully protected from dust and can handle being under fresh water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 4 metres.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max has the new A13 Bionic processor. The chip has six cores - four for high efficiency and two for high performance. The A13 chip makes your iPhone 11 Pr Max 20% faster than any other iPhone and graphics processing (GPU) is 40% faster than before. It only uses the most necessary parts of the chip to provide high performance and it’s this feature of the chip that lessens its energy consumption, allowing for longer battery life.
You can get the iPhone 11 Pro Max with 64GB, 256GB or 512GB of space. For a better picture on how much 256GB is, it equates to an average amount of 73,224 photos. For the 64GB model, that’s approximately 15,000 photos!
The phone comes with 4G of RAM.
It has a triple-lens 12-megapixel camera at the back and a 12-megapixel selfie camera at the front. It has an ultra-wide lens with ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, a wide lens with ƒ/1.8 aperture and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens.
Yes, portrait mode is available on the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Portrait mode focuses on the subject of the photo and blurs the background, providing more depth. For photography enthusiasts, portrait mode makes use of the phone’s 56mm-equivalent "telephoto" lens.
Open your Camera app, then select ‘Portrait” on the right side. Your lighting options will appear on your screen such as Natural Light, Studio, Contour and Stage Light. After selecting your lighting, hold up your phone and focus on the person you’d like to photograph.
When taking a photo, there is a 2x zoom option on the screen. Taping this will give you 2X optical zoom. If you hold the 2x button, it will expand to give you further digital zoom options. In other words, anytime you use zoom up to 2x, it will automatically be optical zoom.
You can easily record a demonstration of something from your phone using the built-in screen recorder.
- Make sure your phone is updated to iOS 13
- Go to your Settings, then select Control Centre. Tap into ‘Customise Controls’ then add “Screen Recording” to the list
- Exit your settings and then head to your homescreen. Swipe up the Control Centre and select the little white circle in the square icon. This is the Screen Recording icon.
- The recorder will count down from 3 and then whatever actions you take on your iPhone will be recorded.
- Once you’re done, tap the red recording timer at the top of your screen to stop the recording. You can find your recording in your camera roll and edit it just like a standard video such as trimming the start and end of it. Or, you can edit it in iMovie which comes free with your iPhone.
We would recommend that you invest in a case or cover for your iPhone 11 Pro Max. A good cover can protect your phone from cracked screens, from drops, dents, dirt, scratches and help keep it looking like new for when you’d like to sell it.
The iPhone 11 Pro lasts five hours longer than the iPhone XS Max. Video playback up to 20 hours, video playback (streamed) up to 12 hours, and audio playback up to 80 hours.
You’ve just turned on your iPhone for the first time. The first step will then be to select your country or region. This is important because it will determine your time, date and language.
- Now connect your device to WiFi to continue, then insert your SIM card.
- Now you will set up your Face ID or your Touch ID, depending on which iOS system you’re on. For Face ID, raise your screen directly in front of your face so that your phone can capture your features. For Touch ID, choose the finger you’d like to use to unlock your screen. Then enter a 6-digit code as your two-factor authentication.
- If you had an iPhone beforehand and backed up your data to iCloud or iTunes, select either ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’ or ‘Restore from iTunes Backup’. If you are transferring content from an Android, select ‘Move from Android’ and follow the steps above.
- Sign in your create your Apple ID which is usually an email address and a password. If you already have an existing Apple ID from your previous iPhone, you’ll be asked to enter a verification code on that phone.
- You can then set up Siri, Screen Time and automatic updates now or select ‘Set Up in Settings Manually’
- Tap ‘Get started’ to start using your phone!