Got any questions about the iPhone 11 Pro? We’ve got the answers for you!
The iPhone 11 Pro costs between R9000 - R16000 on Phonetradr and comes with a 12-month warranty in South Africa.
From top to bottom, it is 14.4 cm x 7.1 cm x 0.81 cm.
You can get it in Midnight Green Space Grey, Silver, Gold.
The iPhone 11 Pro is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6, the strongest display protector in smartphones today.
The iPhone 11 Pro is water resistant. It has a rating of “IP68” which means it's fully protected from dust and can handle being underwater for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 6 meters. If your phone gets dropped in a puddle, or a shallow pool, or gets wet from the rain, it will be just fine.
The iPhone 11 Pro has the new A13 Bionic processor. The chip has six cores - four for high efficiency and two for high performance. The A13 chip makes your iPhone 11 Pro 20% faster than any other iPhone and graphics processing (GPU) is 40% faster than before. It only uses the most necessary parts of the chip to provide high performance and it’s this feature of the chip that lessens its energy consumption, allowing for longer battery life.
You can get the iPhone 11 Pro with 64GB, 256GB or 512GB of space. For a better picture on how much 256GB is, it equates to an average amount of 73,224 photos. For the 64GB model, that’s approximately 15,000 photos!
The phone comes with 4G of RAM.
It has a triple-lens 12-megapixel camera at the back and a 12-megapixel selfie camera at the front. It has an ultra-wide lens with ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, a wide lens with ƒ/1.8 aperture and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens.
Yes, portrait mode is available on the iPhone 11 Pro. Portrait mode focuses on the subject of the photo and blurs the background, providing more depth. For photography enthusiasts, portrait mode makes use of the phone’s 56mm-equivalent "telephoto" lens.
Open your Camera app, then select ‘Portrait” on the right side. Your lighting options will appear on your screen such as Natural Light, Studio, Contour and Stage Light. After selecting your lighting, hold up your phone and focus on the person you’d like to photograph.
When taking a photo, there is a 2x zoom option on the screen. Taping this will give you 2X optical zoom. If you hold the 2x button, it will expand to give you further digital zoom options. In other words, anytime you use zoom up to 2x, it will automatically be optical zoom.
You can easily record a demonstration of something from your phone using the built-in screen recorder.
- Make sure your phone is updated to iOS 13
- Go to your Settings, then select Control Centre. Tap into ‘Customise Controls’ then add “Screen Recording” to the list
- Exit your settings and then head to your homescreen. Swipe up the Control Centre and select the little white circle in the square icon. This is the Screen Recording icon.
- The recorder will count down from 3 and then whatever actions you take on your iPhone will be recorded.
- Once you’re done, tap the red recording timer at the top of your screen to stop the recording. You can find your recording in your camera roll and edit it just like a standard video such as trimming the start and end of it. Or, you can edit it in iMovie which comes free with your iPhone.
We would recommend that you invest in a case or cover for your iPhone 11 Pro. A good cover can protect your phone from cracked screens, from drops, dents, dirt, scratches and help keep it looking like new for when you’d like to sell it.
The iPhone 11 Pro lasts four hours longer than the iPhone XS. Video playback up to 18 hours, video playback (streamed) up to 11 hours, and audio playback up to 65 hours.
It weighs 188 grams, which is around the same weight as a tinned tomato and onion mix.
You’ve just turned on your iPhone for the first time. The first step will then be to select your country or region. This is important because it will determine your time, date and language.
- Now connect your device to WiFi to continue, then insert your SIM card.
- Now you will set up your Face ID or your Touch ID, depending on which iOS system you’re on. For Face ID, raise your screen directly in front of your face so that your phone can capture your features. For Touch ID, choose the finger you’d like to use to unlock your screen. Then enter a 6-digit code as your two-factor authentication.
- If you had an iPhone beforehand and backed up your data to iCloud or iTunes, select either ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’ or ‘Restore from iTunes Backup’. If you are transferring content from an Android, select ‘Move from Android’ and follow the steps above.
- Sign in your create your Apple ID which is usually an email address and a password. If you already have an existing Apple ID from your previous iPhone, you’ll be asked to enter a verification code on that phone.
- You can then set up Siri, Screen Time and automatic updates now or select ‘Set Up in Settings Manually’
- Tap ‘Get started’ to start using your phone!
Yes, the iPhone 11 Pro supports wireless charging via any Qi-certified wireless charger, and also supports fast wireless charging, which can charge your phone from 0% to 50% in around 30 minutes. To use fast wireless charging, you'll need a compatible fast wireless charger like the Apple MagSafe Charger, and a power adapter that supports at least 20W or higher.
What is the best card holder case for the iPhone 8 Plus? There are many good card holder cases available for the iPhone 11 Pro. Here are some of the best ones: Smartish iPhone 11 Pro Wallet Case: This case has a durable construction and can hold up to three cards or cash. It has a slim design and comes in a variety of colors. Silk iPhone 11 Pro Wallet Case: This case is made of textured high-grip material and has a reinforced grip for added protection. It can hold up to three cards or cash and has a slim design. Vena vCommute iPhone 11 Pro Wallet Case: This case has a military-grade drop protection and can hold up to three cards or cash. It has a slim design and comes in a variety of colors. Spigen Slim Armor CS iPhone 11 Pro Case: This case has a dual-layer design with a shock-absorbing TPU interior and a hard polycarbonate exterior. It can hold up to two cards and has a slim design.
Yes, the iPhone 11 Pro is compatible with the magnetic card holder cases.
The best wireless charger for the iPhone 11 Pro is the Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad: This charger provides up to 7.5W of power and is compatible with the iPhone 11 Pro. It has a non-slip surface to keep your phone in place and comes with a wall adapter, we can also recommend the Anker PowerWave 7.5 Stand: This charger also provides up to 7.5W of power, has a stand design that allows you to use your phone while it charges. It has temperature control and surge protection to keep your phone safe.