Curious about something your Apple Watch Series 4 can do?
On the iStore, you can get the Series 4 for R5,999 - R7,999
- On Takealot, you can buy the Series 4 for R5,999 - R6,999
- On Incredible Connection, purchase the device for R5,999 - R6,999
Yes, you can mix and match the bands of your Watch, which can be purchased from the iStore.
- Put your Watch face down on a flat surface
- If you have a link bracelet, click the quick-release button to separate the band from the face. Hold down this button and slide the band out horizontally
- When adding a new band, make sure the text of the band is facing up
- Slide the band in until you hear a click
The face of both the stainless steel and aluminium Watches are made from two different materials. The aluminium Watch’s face is made from Ion- X glass and the stainless steel Watches have sapphire glass.
Yes, it is water-resistant up until 50 metres or 160 feet. It can be used to go swimming with, however, wearing it while scuba diving would severely damage the Watch.
The Apple Watch Series 4’s system-on-chip (SoC) is the Watch OS5.
The Apple Watch Series 4 has 16 GB of capacity.
The Apple Watch Series 4 has 768 MB of RAM.
No, the device does not have a camera. However, there is a Camera app on the device. You can set your iPhone’s camera timer for a photo using the app on your Watch.
The device can last up to 18 hours, has a capacity of 291.8 mAh and offers wireless charging.
The device weighs 48 grams, which is half the weight of a small yoghurt cup.